Thursday, August 5, 2010
Only 23 days left...

I have not written a post for quite some time. The previous blog post was an article from my former blog. I had an account at fc2 blog. I decided to move to Blogger because all of the services I use are on Google. This includes my YouTube account.


Once I land in Japan, I will start posting video blogs on YouTube. I will also include those videos here on this blog. Although I am just one of the many people who blog about their experiences in Japan, I want to have my thoughts on Japan known. The purpose of this blog is not only to enlighten people on how is it to be a Kansai Gaidai University foreign exchange student, but to express my thoughts concerning Japanese culture.

There are many great blogs from foreigners (including Americans) living in Japan. I do read these blogs, but enjoy watching video blogs much more. For that reason, I will list all the video bloggers that I know on YouTube. 

Please note that, although it is great to hear what these video bloggers say about Japan as a reference, you must also realize that what they have experienced in Japan and what you will/have experience(d) in Japan will not be the same. Many Japanese say that Japan is a small country but, if you ever have tried to travel to different prefectures in Japan, you will realize that the country is pretty big. For example, a trip to 京都 (Kyoto) from 東京 (Tokyo) on the Shinkansen (bullet train) is about 2 and a half hours.

Let's start our long list of J-Vloggers on YouTube:


And, last but not least, my channel


So, what's up with the user name? sakuraga0ka is 桜ヶ丘(さくらがおか SAKURAGAOKA) written in romaji. To follow up on my videos, please subscribe to my channel!

I'll end this post with a video I like:




0 comments | コメントを書く  
Template Design: © 2007 Envy Inc.